Here are some topic ideas I've had from what I read on your comments and from talking to some of our contributors.
- Crafts for children
- Beauty & nutrition for mom
- Health & Safety
- Home & Fashion (fashion includes tips on what stores are on sale, what's cute & comfy for mom, etc).
- Organization tips
- Things we go through (this includes things like weight gain, pregnancy,miscarriage, post-partum depression, working after having a baby, daily struggles, etc)
- Things to do for cheap or for free (in your area)
- Children's literature
- Child Development (this includes things like sleeping through the night, potty training and everything child-related)
I would like each of you (contributors) to think about 1 or more topics you would like to be in charge of. There can definitely be more than one person in charge of a certain topic, especially because I don't want any of you to feel overwhelmed with this. After we have it all sorted out we will pick certain days of the week to talk about each topic; some will even be like every 2 weeks or so.
If any of you are interested in writing on this blog but don't have access to it, please give me your email and I'll add you as a contributor.
Also, if you don't speak/write english very well you can still do this. Just write it in Portuguese, save it as a draft and I'll translate it and post in English and in Portuguese, which is even better.
Another thing: don't be shy and just GO for it. If you don't contribute, than there is no reason for us to keep going with this blog. I'm not an expert and this isn't a blog only about my life and my kids. It's about all of us mommies out there and our different experiences. We are here to learn with one another.
Oh, and if you have any more ideas on topics for this blog, please let me know!
Thank you girls SO much, you are the BEST! We're going to have SO much fun with this thing!