Monday, November 1, 2010

And the lucky winner is....

Audrey who said : Yep...too hard to choose one! Little kids just look adorable no matter what costume they are wearing! My sweet little tinker bell nieces do look adorable though!
So yeah, give me the pillow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;P

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all who participated by sending pictures and to all who commented.. I had fun with this giveaway and already have plans for the next one... so stay tuned YOU may be the next Lucky Winner!!!!

4 comments:

Rebeca Price said...

hahaha, eu adorei q a Audrey ja tava falando: yeah, so give me the pillow!!!
hahahaha, sei nao hein, parece q foi marmelada..hahaha.
brincadeira!!!
beijinhos

Audrey Holjeson said...

Hahaha...I actually won something!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing it's something super cute from my creative sister-in-law!

Mama Baer | 1.2.3.4.5 said...

nao foi marmelada nao viu!? Eu usei aquele random.org e at'e coloquei o resultado la pra galera nao achar que foi arranjado! hahahahah

Rebeca Price said...

ai anna, claro q eu sei q nao foi marmelada neh?!