Tip 1: Give yourself a dry brush exfoliation (this is done with a natural soft bristle brush)
- Stand in the shower, water off
- Starting at your feet, start brushing in small circles towards your heart. Apply very light pressure, avoiding broken skin, skin rashes, or areas where the skin is thin, such as the face or inner thighs.
- After you've finished both legs, move on to your arms. Brush from your fingertips, again towards your heart.
- Reach around and brush from your back towards your stomach.
- When you are finished, begin showering.
Tip 2: Rev up your Digestion
- Good skin is a reflection of a good digestive system.
- The most two common sluggish digestion culprits are not enough water and not enough fiber.
- Suggested things to boost fiber are: more whole grains, apple, cauliflower, nuts, dried fuits, beans and legumes, flaxseed
Invigorate Sluggish Circulation
- One of the best things you can do for your skin, stress level, and overall health is to get moving!
- Inactivity can affect skin and promote bloating and puffiness, acne, cellulite, and loss of muscle tone.
Avoid Excess Sugar
- Most people do not realize this but excess sugar is considered one of the main causes of premature aging.
- Try a gradual approach - in the next week, choose one thing you're going to do to decrease the amount of sugar you consume.
Eat some good fats
- They are needed to make cell membranes, hormones, and other body chemicals.
- They are also particularly important to people with inflammatory conditions such as eczema and acne.
- People with essential fat deficiency sometimes notice bumps on the backs of their arms.
- Suggestions: flaxseed, cold water fish, avocado, fish oil supplements